Please periodically check the content of this Policy in order to be constantly updated.
WHAT COOKIES ARE AND WHAT ARE THEIR FUNCTIONS
Cookies are used to improve and facilitate the browsing experience.
In particular, they are small text files that the visited site sends to the browser used for navigation and which are automatically stored on the user's device, to be afterwards automatically sent back to the web server of the visited site, at each subsequent access and until their elimination.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for example, for computer authentication, for monitoring sessions, for storing specific information about users who access a web page. Cookies are stored for periods of time that vary according to the needs and purposes for which they are used. In particular, the so-called "session cookies" are deleted when the browser is closed; on the contrary, "persistent cookies", remain stored until they expire.
Cookies can be divided into the following main categories:
1. Depending on their installer:
- First-party cookies: they are installed by the publisher of the website, (they are used, for example, to find out the number of pages visited within the site).
- Third-party cookies: they are installed by parties other than the publisher of the site the user is visiting.
In fact, a website may contain elements (including, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the visited page, and Cookies that are downloaded on the user's devices (PC, smartphone or tablet) can also be read by subjects other than those who manage the site.
2. Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: they are used to make navigation easier, ensure the correct or easier use of the site or provide a service requested by the user. These cookies do not process any personal information.
- Analytic cookies: they are similar to technical cookies when they are installed to collect information in anonymous and aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site. They allow the development of statistics on the service offered and its use.
- Profiling cookies: they are intended to monitor and profile users while browsing and are used, for example, to study the movements of users, their web browsing or consumption habits (what the user reads, buys etc.) also for the purpose of sending advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed during navigation (so-called "Behavioural Advertising").
COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
While browsing, the Site installs the following Cookies on the user's device:
- Google Analytics and Google Maps cookies (third party): in this case, the Firm is only required to provide you with links to privacy information and related consent forms (where available) prepared by the mentioned subjects. Some of these cookies are used to compile statistics on navigation on the site or collect error or malfunction messages.
In order to protect your privacy as much as possible, the third-party cookies used by the Site are configured so as not to collect any information relating to the IP address thanks to the "GA4" function which automatically makes anonymous the analysed data.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY PRIVACY NOTICES
Please find below the links to the privacy policies and consent forms (where available) prepared by third parties who install Cookies on the Firm's website:
HOW TO MANAGE AND DISABLE COOKIES
Browsers are usually configured to automatically accept cookies. In any case, the user is free to modify these configurations to limit or inhibit cookies, or to set a warning when cookies are used on the device. The methods of managing cookies are different depending on the browser used by the user. In order to find out how to configure or change the settings on Cookies, the user can refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of the browser used from time to time.
The links to the various settings screens relating to the browsers most used by users are shown below for your convenience:
For more information on the management and elimination of cookies please click on the following link: www.allaboutcookie.org